Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/17/09 - Early to Rise

I had a very nice day. My best friend came to visit with lots of goodies for us. She is a very busy person, but she still took the time to do errands and cook or bring food for us. I am so lucky to have such a good friend. I also enjoyed much family time today. It was fun to be able to goof around with the kids again.

I have an 8:45am appointment to have my blood drawn at my oncologist's office, followed by a consultation with the doctor. It is getting late so I have to get my beauty sleep now. With so little hair, I could use all the help I can get to stay beautiful. :-) Besides, it may make the blood test results better tomorrow.

Please continue to pray for me and my family. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment