Monday, August 24, 2009

8/23/09 - Thanksgiving

Today is the day of Worship. I am stuck in my room, but I was able to listen to one of my favorite speakers, Charles Stanley, on TV, as well as a new guy named B. Conley. I was reminded of how seldom we thank God for His goodness, so today, I will focus on thanking God for all the answered prayers.

1. I had very little side effects with the chemotherapy such as vomiting, etc.
2. After chemotherapy, I only got chicken pox, diarrhea, fever and inflammation of the colon. These are minor compared to what could have gone wrong in my system.
3. Having a good doctor look after my case.
4. Having nurses and staff that's competent and caring.
5. Having friends and relatives who come to visit me and bring me good food.
6. Having a sister who can come over and help us out during these difficult times.
7. Having friends who can help us out from time to time with food, groceries, etc.
8. Having relatives and friends to help Robert and the girls adjust to the situation.
9. That Robert's boss is understanding enough to cut him some slack if he needs to work from home.
10. The biopsy result was good.
11. My diarrhea has gotten better.
12. My chicken pox is under control, no more itching.
13. My appetite is back, so now I can enjoy the food from friends and relatives, as well those delicious Godiva dark chocolates. yum!
14. Tita Seny, Tita Lolet and Tito Danny came to visit and brought a very nice picture of the last get together that I missed.
15. That family, relatives and friends are praying for my healing everyday.

Thank you, Lord for all your blessings. Thanks to everyone who continue to pray for my healing. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment